So my post today is going to be a little different. We are half way through January and I thought now would be a good time to write down everything I hope to achieve this year, dreams which seem impossible and my wishlist for 2014!
- This year I hope to beat depression and anxiety. It is really standing in the way of my life and stopping me doing the things I want to do, if I could just regain some control and show that part of me that I’m the boss, I know I could make myself very proud. I have found that since New Year I have been feeling a lot more positive and more determined than ever, so here is to hoping that I will finally be better.
- To finally start work/attend college. I turn 21 this year and I want 2014 to be the year I get myself out there. Since leaving school I have found it impossible to get myself a job because my anxiety has stood in the way, but maybe this year that will change.
- I am currently overweight. My weight is something I have struggled with now for a few years. I think my anxiety and depression have played a part. I’m at constant battle with my mind and I’m always in panic mode so this leaves me feeling exhausted. I rarely have energy and I find that eating bad food boosts my mood. I’m not trying to use excuses as I know I’m the one who did it to myself and I’m the only person to blame but I do feel like these things have contribute to weight gain. I’m hoping that by the end of 2014 I’ve turned this around.
- To go on a holiday. I have only ever been to Ireland before and as much as I love it there, I just don’t see it as a holiday, I see it as home. I want to visit a fun city, somewhere like Paris. Or visit somewhere with lots of culture. The idea of sitting on a beach all day doesn’t really appeal to me at the moment, I would rather go exploring and have lots of fun and eat delicious food! The idea of a safari holiday really appeals to me, I think it would be an unforgettable experience.
- To celebrate 6 years with my partner. In November last year we celebrated 5 years, and I am sure that in November 2014 we will celebrate 6 years together. I’m very very happy with him, and he completes me. I always have a warm, happy feeling inside of me that only he can fill. He is supportive, kind and handsome. All these years together and he still gives me butterflies.
- To get another puppy. This isn’t really as important as the others. But if I was to get a job and a decent wage, I would love to get a a bitch lab pup and name her Luna. We already have a puppy, Dobby who is more than a handful! But he is worth it and it would be nice for him to have a playmate. I guess I should discuss this with my partner first shouldn’t I?
My dreams for 2014..
So this section is about my dreams, things that seem pretty much impossible but who knows!
- Move away from where I live. I have only been living in this house for around 7 months or so, and I do like it here, But I just feel unhappy about where we are. I don’t like the area where we live, we have very noisy neighbours and very thin walls, our garden is very overlooked which can make summer difficult because of my anxiety. It isn’t the worst place in the world, but I am not happy here and I think being happy and comfortable in your own home is very important. I think moving could be a possibility if I was to get a job, but who knows. It probably won’t happen, but it would be nice if it did.
- A holiday somewhere in The Maldives. I know I said earlier I’m not really a ‘sit on the beach all day and get a tan’ kind of woman, but the Maldives is just so breathtakingly beautiful I don’t think I would mind!
- Win the lottery/euro millions. Oh my, me and my partner have everything planned out if this was to happen. First we would move away to somewhere quiet and beautiful, somewhere in the UK for a year or so while we got ourselves together and enjoyed some time alone living in luxury, I would have a nose job! My partner would learn to drive and buy a car he has always dreamed of.. and then we would move to Dublin, buy a spacious, stunning property with striking sea views. And we would buy two more labs, one chocolate and one black!
Wishlist for 2014..
- Natural, lovely shade of blonde hair, I’m a fan of Kim Kardashians look at the moment
- A gift card for Primark
- An Oasis gift card
- Grow Gorgeous hair serum
- Any of the Naked palettes
- Try out a few more Topshop cosmetics
- GHD hair stylers
- Damage Reverse Restorative Hair Treatment – Ojon
Thank you for reading my post. What are your goals and hopes and your wishlist? If you have a blog post feel free to leave the link below so I can have a read through it.